Who doesn’t love an arsenal of information at their fingertips? Over the years, Connexions Loyalty has generated a plethora of information – everything from understanding consumers’ preferences to helping brands combat the growing threat of loyalty fraud.
In an effort to better serve you, we pulled together a one-stop shop for all of our premium content, in one easy-to-find place.
Due to the nature of the industry, marketers need to know how to do a lot of things – from increasing customer engagement to managing threats to their loyalty program (and its bottom line). The resources below help companies better arm themselves with the information they need to create the most ironclad, successful programs possible.
- The Art of Keeping Customers: We went straight to the source to find out how customers want to be treated by the brands and organizations they shop, especially when it comes to remediation and recovering from a negative interaction. [WHITE PAPER]
- Travel industry leader reinvents the customer experience: This case study focuses on the integration of our incentive manager tool, MotivEngine, into one major travel industry player’s service recovery process. The results, a 25 percent increase in incentive redemption. [CASE STUDY]
- MotivEngine Overview: Our downloadable overview gives some context to the service recovery process and describes the flow of our MotivEngine tool. [PRODUCT OVERVIEW]
- MotivEngine Guide: If you’re having trouble identifying an effective tool for your service recovery needs, our MotivEngine guide can help start the conversation with senior leadership. [PRODUCT GUIDE]
- MotivEngine Demo: Take our MotivEngine tool for a spin by checking out different use cases and walking through the customer user experience firsthand. [DEMO]
- Protect your customers and brand reputation from loyalty fraud: Connexions Loyalty dives into its RewardShield product and describes two implementations, one at a regional bank and one at a multi-national financial institution. [CASE STUDIES]
- Loyalty Program Fraud: Customers Assume You've Got Them Covered. Do You? We surveyed more than 1,600 loyalty program members to learn more about their concerns surrounding rewards fraud. [WHITE PAPER]
- Fight Loyalty Fraud: Seven Ways to Protect Your Customers and Your Bottom Line: Take advantage of the latest strategies to prevent loyalty fraud, outlined in this white paper. [WHITE PAPER]
- Loyalty Fraud: A Case for Protecting Your Most Loyal Customers: This report dives into the scope of loyalty fraud in the U.S. and current solutions to combat it. We’ve also included a formula to help you calculate your potential loyalty fraud cost. [WHITE PAPER]
- Protect your company against fraud: This one-pager outlines the four steps you need to take to protect your company, and your customers, from fraudsters. [CHECKLIST]
- Loyalty fraud loss calculator: The true cost of loyalty fraud goes beyond the face value of a reward. Use our tool to get an understanding for how much loyalty fraud could be costing your organization. [CALCULATOR]
- What is the true cost of loyalty fraud? Learn more about how fraud impacts the customer, the potential cost loyalty fraud has on your business and other important implications related to fraud. [WEBINAR]
Whether you’re in the travel industry or you represent a financial institution with a robust loyalty program, understanding how consumers behave when it comes to purchasing travel can affect your bottom line. The resources below dive into the attitudes and behaviors of travelers, helping you make smarter decisions as you plan out your ancillary offerings, your marketing segmentation strategies and overall program decisions.
- Learn how Connexions is powering brands' travel inventory: Through our white-labeled products and the Connexions API (CAPI), we’ve got case studies that speak to high growth OTAs, cross-selling airlines, agencies looking to better their margins and OTAs that need to streamline their inventory sourcing. [CASE STUDIES]
- Picking up Profits: Key Consumer Insights to Drive Travel Attachments: Whether you're marketing to Boomers, Gen X'ers, Millennials or all three, your messaging and the type of travel content you offer, especially ancillary offerings, matter. [WHITE PAPER]
- The Newest Travel Buyers: Key Insights into Millennial Behavior: Boost your segmentation strategy with these demographic insights and increase your organization's ancillary revenue today. [WHITE PAPER]
- Dream Big: 2016 Travel Trends Analysis: This trends report covers member redemption, cross-industry loyalty behaviors and industry-specific drivers and considerations. [WHITE PAPER]